The term ‘Lollygig’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 278 N. Union Street, #105, Lambertville, NJ 08530. Our company registration number is 0400501800, registered in NJ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Lollygig’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 773-609-4342
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
We will coordinate with you the return the of the product(s) to Lollygig LLC, 278 N. Union Street, #105, Lambertville, NJ 08530. We are willing to reimburse you for the cost of the returned package.
All products must be packed in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation that shipped with the product.
All of Lollygig’s products are physical products that are shipped from one of a few locations, including a thirty-party distribution center.
When do you ship?
Upon receiving your order, we will immediately begin processing. For injection-molded models of our products, we begin to prepare the product for distribution usually within the day. If the product(s) is a custom product (e.g. 3D-printed), then depending on the present volume, your product(s) will most likely begin to be printed within a 24-hour period.
Where do you ship to?
We’re a USA-based company, but we ship to pretty much and location at this point in time! Thanks to our Kickstarter campaign for our Hopscotch Wall Mount, we were able to provide international shipping to a number of places throughout Europe, Asia, and Canada.
How do you ship?
We prefer using the US Postal Service because there rates are extraordinarily reasonable, and their service has been proven to be wonderfully reliable.
Rates to ship?
Our rates are fairly straightforward at this time. For a single order weighing less that 4oz, we do not charge for shipping. That includes an order of up to 6 Hopscotches in one purchase. For international orders, we typically charge $8.90 to cover the cost of the shipment.
How to track an order that’s been shipped?
We do not track orders at this time. But if you wish to pay for tracking, we can add tracking to your order (for a nominal fee to cover the cost of tracking).
In-store pick up option?
We do not have a brick-and-mortar store at this point in time. Nonetheless, if you’re within the Central NJ / NYC / Philadelphia area, we are sometimes able to deliver the product(s) in-person. Email us at email@example.com to learn more.
Recycling of packing materials?
We love being green, and we’re striving to be greener. Right now we are using primarily cardboard-based packaging, and most of our packaging can be recycled.
If you would prefer to receive a 3D-printed version of the product, we are oftentimes able to accommodate your request. In such an event, we sometimes ask for you to return the originally-purchased products in exchange for the new 3D-printed product(s). Please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org to work out shipping or exchange charges.